إعلانات

اهلا و سهلا بك المرجو تسجيل الدخول بالموقع و شكرا
Fourni par Blogger.

jeudi 4 octobre 2012

José Morinho

Mesothelioma,Structured settlements,Acne

 

José Morinho

The Real Madrid president has not yet responded to the interview with José Mourinho, his coach star on CNN. During the long interview, "The Special One" only coach to have won the European Champions League with three different clubs (Porto, Chelsea, Inter) states that "after (his) my work here at Real, (sa) my next step will be England, but (it) I do not know when. "



Broken communication, the Portuguese immediately hastens to clarify that it does not think immediately after the Real. "I do not think, especially because I signed a four-year contract with Real Madrid and I signed it because I wanted to lead Real Madrid at this time of my career," insisted the Portuguese .

He "hates" his social life

What club does he land in Britain? In the interview, he gives no track and excludes the hypothesis of Manchester United when Sir Alex Ferguson, 70, will probably one day hang up. "For me, it's the boss," merely declare Mourinho.

The Portuguese coach has led Chelsea from 2004 to 2007 and this interlude in England from Porto pushed Mourinho among the great coaches of the continent.

Asked about his relationship with the London club, he described them as "very good." He conceded have retained a "good relationship" with Roman Abramovich, the Russian president Blues. "We are in regular contact," said "Mou", citing the transfer of Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien to Real Madrid this summer after a phone call given to Russian billionaire.

In a more personal part of the interview, he says not loving her social life and even "hate". "Always respond to requests, complains the coach. Must then sign autographs and take a photo, etc ... I want to be a father more present with my children. "
and i love real madrid ......

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Text

Populer Post