إعلانات

اهلا و سهلا بك المرجو تسجيل الدخول بالموقع و شكرا
Fourni par Blogger.

vendredi 5 octobre 2012

I Know ...

Mesothelioma,Structured settlements,Acne

I know ... And I do not care! :)

I know that I became indifferent, I know I'm crazy about all that can happen is simply because I was stupid, I thought that specific people are made to come and never leave, c is simply the worst idea you can believe stupid people come and go, things change overnight, whether we agree or not, this is how it goes and c 'is the rule of the game!


Today, what I know and what I'm trying to translate the reality is that everything that happened that gave me more strength to continue to survive and opened my eyes the world, then a rule to remember: Always keep your human side, do not lose your friends and lovers, stay honest with them to the end, give them a second chance to catch up, or until you feel that nothing can unite again, and then regret nothing, keep your paths, retrace your smile and keep hope and have confidence that if they leave, it is because they are made to it, a day or another, regardless of the cause or manner, and be sure that many others will replace them quickly, and they leave in their turn, and that's it .. !

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Text

Populer Post